GUT HEALTH EXPERTImprove your life by using food and nutrition to manage your digestive health. Learn More
Improve your life by using food and nutrition to manage your digestive health.
As Seen On
Healthy eating is important, but enjoying food is paramount.
Every day we make decisions about what to eat. Many factors influence our food choices, including family, culture, time, money, knowledge and health. Choosing what to eat can be very challenging for people with gastrointestinal troubles. I specialize in providing personalized nutrition counseling to people with the following conditions:
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Crohn’s disease
• Ulcerative colitis
• Microscopic colitis
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Food intolerances and sensitivities
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
• Bloating and abdominal distension
• Diarrhea and constipation
• Diverticulosis / diverticulitis