Brought to you by Wellness By Food
Did you know that smoothies are one of the simplest and tastiest ways for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) to consume wholesome foods, including fruits, vegetables and other high-fiber foods, like nuts and seeds EVEN while following a “low-fiber” diet.
That’s right! Smoothies make it possible for people with active and inactive IBD, including Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis and pouchitis to eat a variety of nourishing foods that will give your body the nutrients it needs to heal, stay well and feel strong and energized.
- A 4-week smoothie challenge customized for people with IBD
- Expert insight into how smoothies can benefit your health and disease
- 8 guiding principles to creating IBD-friendly Smoothies
- Step-by-step instructions for choosing your smoothie ingredients
- Suggestions for turning your smoothie into a meal
- Blending, cleaning & timesaving tips
- Thoughtful answers to FAQs about smoothies and IBD
- An ingredient swap guide
- Bonus recipes
There are no reviews yet.